• We understand we are obligated to pay rent until the end of our notice and/or lease.
• We understand that after we move out of the property, the owner has 21-days in which to return any unused portion of our security deposit and that, unless we provide a forwarding address below, this will be mailed to the Property address.
• We give permission for 123Rent.com to provide references to other property owners inquiring about our rental history. The following notices are provided pursuant to California law. 4. Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1950.5 you have the right to request, and be present at, an initial inspection of the property prior to your vacation. In order to avoid confusion, please make any request to our office in writing. Legally, the inspection cannot take place any more than two weeks before the date you vacate and/or the end of the lease.
• Assembly Bill 2521 states that the total resell value of individual real estate assets (aka: “various stuff and junk”) remaining behind by a renter after termination of a tenancy that the property owner must sell at a public auction (rather than get rid of or maintain for his or her own use), has been set at $700. AB 2521 also prevents a property owner or manager from charging a storage space fee if the renter reclaims the personal property within (2) days of vacating the unit.
• State law permits former tenants to reclaim abandoned personal property left at the form address of the tenant, subject to certain conditions. You may or may not be able to reclaim property without incurring additional costs, depending on the cost of storing the property and the length of time before it is reclaimed. In general, these costs will be lower the sooner you contact your former landlord after being notified that property belonging to you was left behind after you moved out.
This helps us prevent spam, thank you.
Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.